As 2020 comes to a close, it's a great time to reflect on your year, and that includes a look over your year of finances.
- How did you make out with your goals?
- Did you attain your goals?
- Could you have stretched them a little higher?
- What's your plan for 2021?
- How is your emergency savings plan going?
It is also a great time to evaluate your financial services... would it make sense to consolidate? Most Canadians deal with upwards of 3-4 financial institutions for their day-to-day banking, investments and loans. Not only can this be very inconvenient, you may be incurring extra fees dealing with different financial institutions. Your OPPA Credit Union is competitive in our fees, our services and product offerings, from mortgages, to investments, day-to-day banking, and more. Perhaps its time to take a 2nd look and give us a call.