Upcoming Events for
Middle and High Schoolers
Sunday Mornings (10:00am)
- Middle School/Confirmation and High School Sunday School classes begin October 3rd. Contact Harrison for details.
(School Year -- beginning Sunday, September 12th)
- 5:30-7:00pm -- Middle School Youth in the Family Life Center
- 7:00-8:30pm -- High School Youth in the Family Life Center
- 9/12 -- 6th grade Meet & Greet (5:00pm -- Dinner will be provided)
- 9/15 -- Student Leadership meetings, 5:00pm
- 9/19 -- Student Leadership meetings, 12:15pm
- 10/16 -- God Loves Guilford: Day of Service
Student and Adult leadership needed!:
As our participation is growing and we’re providing more programs, the need for both students and adults to step up in leadership is also growing!
Student leaders help in a variety of ways including planning, tasks during meetings and even discussion leadership among younger youth or peers. Student leaders spend ample time training together, teaming up to problem solve and look ahead. It’s a great experience!
Adult leaders are essential for presence and support work at our meetings, but are also utilized in additional small group mentorship, teaching of classes, setting long-term vision, and (of course) chaperoning!!
This is a call for both students or adults who would like to level-up their commitment to this unfolding and amazing ministry we enjoy so much! Please text Harrison at 423.507.7492 if interested in getting involved!
Read more about all things Youth on our