|Click to watch the meeting preview video|
Oaks in the Urban Landscape: Selection, Care, and Preservation is the most current and comprehensive handbook available for the management of oak trees.
Join authors Larry Costello, Bruce Hagen and Katherine Jones, along with Dr. James Downer, in presenting an overview of this impressive book.
Questions? Call toll-free 866-785-8960
Other upcoming events:
- Oct 3: California ReLeaf Presents: Marketing Urban Forests, Palo Alto, CA
- Oct 4: The Britton Fund Presents: The Fungus Among Us, Palo Alto, CA
- Oct 15: Caufc Presents:Trees and Solar Power, Davis CA
- Oct 16 & 17: Certified Arborist Prep Course, Long Beach, CA
- Oct 15: Caufc Presents:Trees and Solar Power, San Diego, CA
- Oct 25: Recognizing and Reducing Tree Failure Risk, Chico, CA
- Nov 8: A Morning with Oaks and Books, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov 13 & 14: Palm ID & Management with Don Hodel, Los Angeles, CA
- Nov 14-15: Desert Green, Las Vegas, NV
- Dec 10: Pest and Disease Management, Milpitas, CA (Details coming soon!)