In partnership with
is proud to present a 21-hour live online learning academy for experienced professionals.
Offered through NOVA’s
National Advocacy Leadership Center (NALC)
, this advanced victim assistance training will provide concrete skills, best practices and lessons from the field for professionals working with victims of sex trafficking.
Topics will include:
– Intersectionality and human trafficking
– The psychophysiological impact of trauma
– Trauma-Informed Response and Care (TIRC)
– Supporting Victim Safety
– Sex trafficking and the legal system
– Creating an effective community response