FROM THE COUNSELING OFFICE
REMINDER: PSAT GRADES 10 & 11
PSAT exam fee of $20
(payable by cash/check to ECA) for students in grades 10 and 11 was due Friday, September 28.
Please send in payment ASAP
so your child can be registered for this opportunity.
Pre-registration will occur during TS on October 3 and 4.
FREE PSAT practice booklets are handed out on payment.
PEER TUTORS NEEDED
- Are you doing well in your classes?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and grow?
- Are you looking for a way to earn volunteer hours this school year?
Perhaps you would make a great peer tutor! Please contact Mrs. Cischke for more details about this service opportunity.
SENIOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
FREE FAFSA workshop
6:30 pm at the Mt. Nebo Campus
If you are a senior planning to pursue higher education in 2019-2020 and have questions about the FAFSA and how to complete it, you are invited to attend a
FREE parent and student workshop TOMORROW, October 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm at the Mt. Nebo Campus.
Please complete your parent and student FSA IDs (go to
) before the meeting and bring tax information if you want to complete the application process during the workshop.
- Our local PHEAA rep, Marian Hargrave, will give a presentation and personally walk you through the filing process.
- It is recommended that you bring your own laptop/device to the meeting!
- Mrs. Cischke will also be available at the meeting to answer general questions about the college and career search process.
- If you did not RSVP but become available at the last minute - please come! If you can’t attend the event but would like the handouts after the meeting, please request by email or students can stop by the counseling office.
412-741-2825 ext 103