After an arduous year of online learning and virtual events, I’m sure we are all looking for simplicity and efficiency! 😉
That said, as you know, current conditions leave uncertainties as to the feasibility of in-person school events, quarantine, logistics etc.
As such, we are hosting US College Connect to focus on PEER-TO-PEER ongoing networking and authentic engagement (students/parents). This will allow ongoing personal engagement with families who are exploring US College options.
US College Connect ~ Navigating the US College Admissions Process
When: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Counsellors: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Families: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET
Virtual Platform: Unibuddy to “unite with a buddy”
- Event Platform has a live main stage session with a live chat, and small chat-based break out rooms by topic or school.
- Event main stage – Each school presents “one slide school overview” ~ simple, but effective.
Requirements from school:
- 2 Admissions/staff rep, up to 5 student ambassadors
- 1 school logo
- 1 slide “overview” ~ school representative to speak on the main stage event day (5 minutes)
- Main stage text chat communication
- Individual school break out live stream room for text chat engagement during the event.
- 1 blog post ~ topic of your choice on platform
2021 platform College exposure and peer-to-peer engagement (up to Dec 31, 2021)
Deliverables from Prepskills:
- Family event registrants
- Marketing - event and platform
- Platform engagement data
Ongoing Platform Benefits:
- Supporting students across their academic journey ~ prospective student -> current student -> alumni -> post-secondary
- Real-time engagement creating a sense of belonging. Shared experiences -> Build confidence -> Create belonging -> Increase Enrollment!
- Lead generation, nurturing to build confidence, increase conversion in selecting right-fit school.
- Buddy cards to highlight your school ambassadors – to engage prospects with students/alumni/parents/staff ongoing!
- Marketing exposure to feeder schools and families across Canada (and globally)
Prepare to build meaningful, authentic connections with US College Connect 2021!