Middle School Students Share Their Reflections on the Inaugural Middle School Leadership Conference...
A huge thank you to our presenters who spoke with our middle school students at the Leadership Conference: Kirsten Gelsdorf, Holly Hatcher, Marci Ledlow, Kelli Palmer, Bobby Parmar, and Dan Rosensweig!
So what did middle school students take away from the conference?
- Have the ability to look into others shoes to figure out what the world needs, have multiple ideas of how to provide what the world needs, and then have the determination to fail until you can get the results that you want.
- There are simple solutions to complex problems and one person can make a big difference.
- Not all good ideas work out in the end, which was sort of inspiring in a way, it told us that it is ok if our idea doesn’t work.
- Being passionate can make big differences.
- I think that the most important thing that I learned from this presentation was that if I want to be successful in changing my community or helping others is that I need to know about myself and what I can do to accomplish these goals. It really did help me discover how I can be a leader by being myself.
Read more reflections