Dear Friends and Members of Lifepath,
We, the elders of Lifepath, met this past Wednesday and discussed Lifepath Church's current Covid protocols. As a reminder and as we have previously stated, we are not following the politicians of either party, but rather to the medical community. After prayer and discussion, we have chosen to reimplement singing into the worship service and relax mask requirements for leadership while worshiping in the sanctuary.
All current protocols are as follows:
· Masks continue to be optional, but strongly recommended. Leaders in the church (elders, deacons, staff, Sunday School teachers, childcare workers) are no longer required to wear masks in the sanctuary during worship, in order to lead by example.
· We will continue to have a section in the sanctuary reserved for those wearing masks.
· Seating within the sanctuary will be adjusted to encourage social distancing.
· We will clean surfaces after the first service.
· We will continue to have the education hour in between services. Classes may meet.
· Times of services remain the same.
· The café will continue to be open.
We ask you to continue praying with us for our church, our community, our nation, and our world as we struggle to navigate these difficult times. We pray that you will join us on Sunday, whether in person, or via the livestream, so that we can show the world that the followers of Jesus are different – because we love each other.
The elders of Lifepath Church,
Our church moto:
“The only thing that matters is faith made real through love.”
-Galatians 5: 6