The California Training Institute
(CalTrin) is hiring!
We have two full-time openings on the new California Training Institute (CalTrin) project. The basic description is below, and you can apply through the RCHSD website by clicking here. Please share with your networks!
Job Title: Training Coordinator - Social Work Grants
Employment Status: 100% FTE, start date ASAP.
Grant funded, casual position, with an end date of 6/30/2022.
Two positions are available. These positions will be responsible for developing and coordinating the training program for the newly established California Training Institute (CalTrin) for family resource centers, child abuse prevention councils, child welfare agencies, and other child abuse prevention organizations in California.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Develop and edit learning material, content, and assessment tools for in person and on line training
- Design, develop, and implement curricula and training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Identify and curate existing instructional material that we can utilize.
- Map out training plans for all levels of trainees (management, front line, etc.)
- Design, develop, and implement training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training
- Partner with stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Train educators and students to use online learning system
- Troubleshoot technical problems via reported user issues
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for subject matter experts