2019 Fall Events
- Oct 29- (9:00AM-12:00PM) Preventing Commerical Exploitation of Children, Beth Israel, Skokie- JCAST is excited to partner with JCFS and Sellah Freedom for this training for social workers, service providers, and others.
- Nov 8- Symposium for a Safer Lake County, Trinity College, Deerfield- Join JCAST Chicago and other speakers discussing violence prevention in Lake County! Register today!
- Nov. 10 (10-11:30AM)- Sex Trafficking introduction and awareness Event- Etz Chaim, Lombard
- Nov. 24 (10-11:30AM) & Dec. 15 (9:45 -11:15AM) - Parenting replication program-sessions 1 and 2- Etz Chaim, Lombard
Our kids are growing up in a world very different than previous generations.
They have easy exposure to pornography (90% of kids ages 8-16 have seen
pornography online) and cultural attitudes towards “hooking up” can impact
their sexual development and safety. These programs will help adults
understand the risks kids face, and the opportunities they have to impact child
development through appropriate (sometimes uncomfortable) conversations
with our young people about sexuality and relationships. JCAST Chicago is
excited to offer our successful parenting programs for parents and other
family members of tweens and teens.
- Dec 8- Hadassah Chanukah party, Buffalo Grove