Blue Crab Fundraising:
October 18th -
4:00 to 6:00 - Blue Crab Silent Auction Party at
Winery by the Bay
Donations are needed for the Silent Auction and of course we will accept your general donation(s).
You Can Make A Blue Crab Donation Via
Rockport-Fulton Entrance Signage
- Harvey did a number on our entrance to the area signage. Both sets of metal Welcome Flags are completed. The Little Sign Shop did a great job on them. Sails are still being created by a company out of Corpus Christi.
Thank you to the Rockport Parks Department for partnering
with us to get the work done!
On going support for
Aransas County Pathways
continues to so rewarding for all of who participate:
1st Weekend of the month:
Ivy Lane gardening for the wildlife
- from 8 am-11 am (with a 30 minutes break for the Nature walk guided by Kris Kirkwood if any of the working-bees wish).
Please contact Neli Spurrell at
onthly Plant Exchange
at the History Center for Aransas County from 10:00 - 12 noon. Please contact Katie Darby 830-665-9226 or Carla Rinche 361-463-9285
3rd Thursday - Saturday of the month:
- 3rd Thursday of each month from 8 am -11 am Please contact Pam Larson 361-205-2553
Linda Castro gardening for the wildlife
- 3rd Friday & Saturday month from 8-11 am
Please contact Neli Spurrell at 214-597-8751
We are signed up for a booth at the Tropical Christmas on December 1, 2018 and will be encouraging our youth with interactive games & prizes centered around all of us doing our part to continue cleaning to have our county cleaner with each project.
Thursday Throw Out
- Weather permitting, we are cleaning up TxDot roadways from from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30ish. Locations to be announced the Wednesday afternoon before.
Getting Harvey debris out of here one Thursday chunk at a time. Last one had only 2 ladies but they cleaned up 300 lbs of roofing material off of Bus. 35!
Mark your Calendars for Land and Water Related Cleanups:
- October 27th - Little Bay Restoration Project - Volunteers welcome to assist in the general clean-up around Little Bay and propagate existing cactus on the rookery islands.
- October 30th - 1st Annual Fishing Guide Led Cleanup - this year Cove Harbor - Land & Water
- February 16th - Love Where You Live - Waterway Cleanup
- April 13th - Don't Mess with Texas Trash Off - Land
**We need Sponsors for all our Programs. Click on this link to see our varying levels!**