Governor Abbott announced this Tuesday that spas may open as of Friday, May 8th. The Texas Medical Board and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation advises continued social distancing and that both patients and providers wear face coverings during encounters if possible.
Dr. Simmons and Derylann will begin seeing patients on Friday, May 15th. For now, we will ONLY be scheduling Dysport and Botox which will allow patients to wear face coverings throughout the visit. We will expand into offering our other services after approximately 2 weeks if all goes well.
We have already begun calling all the patients who had appointments that were cancelled since the quarantine began. We will go in order and the patients who have been waiting the longest will have first priority. For those that have called or emailed while we have been closed requesting appointments - we have been keeping careful records and we will call you to schedule. If you have not already requested an appointment and would like to make one, until we reopen the best method is to email us at
For those on our maintenance program, we will not resume charging until further notice.
Here are some of our new protocols we will follow when we reopen:
- We will be staggering providers so that we can limit the number of people in the office at once.
- For now, we plan to be open Monday thru Saturday.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- As we start scheduling visits, we will screen each patient on the phone for symptoms of illness before making your appointment.
- When your appointment day nears, if you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please call us to postpone your visit.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us at 817-310-6624 to check-in and wait in your car until we call you to come in. When your provider is ready for you we will have you enter the office.
- You may only enter the office with a face mask on. The mask is to protect you in the lobby in case anyone else is there as well as our staff.
- When you enter the office, go to the window and give us your name. There is no need to sign in on the usual sign in sheet.
- We will take a non-contact temperature when you arrive. If your temperature is elevated, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We will ask you some screening questions to be sure it is safe to do your treatment.
- You will then be directed to the restroom to wash your hands prior to treatment.
- After your treatment, we will do everything possible to make the check out process touch free.
- Please plan to pay by credit card to avoid having to handle cash.
- We will stagger patients leaving the office to avoid congregating of people in the lobby.
- If you need products, please allow us to get them from the product cases for you.
- We have closed the drink station and removed all magazines from the lobby to avoid unnecessary exposures to communal surfaces.
We are taking every precaution to minimize the risk of spreading Covid-19 in our office. In addition to our usual sanitation procedures, we will have additional staff to sanitize frequently touched surfaces throughout the day and are adding time in between treatments to thoroughly clean the treatment rooms. Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations for your use.
Since the experts say there is still significant community spread in Tarrant county, we advise those patients that are in higher risk groups to continue to wait for your treatments. We want you to be safe, and we will be here for you when you are ready to return.
Be aware that the CDC has expanded their list of symptoms for Covid-19 to include the following:
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills
- Headache, muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
NO WALK-INS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE OFFICE. If you need anything, please call us rather than dropping in. If you need to pick up products, please call ahead and we can pull them for you and bring them out to your car.
Until we reopen next week, we will continue to offer curbside pickup for all skincare products on
Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am-1pm. Please reply to this email to place your order. If you have a card on file we will use that for payment. Please verify the last 4 digits of the card to be sure it is the card you would like us to use. If you will be using another card, please let us know in your email and we will call you to get that information. You will then call us when you are outside and we will bring the product out to you.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE.
All products are 15% off.