Dear Moving Forward Community,
We're excited to re-open the office on Monday, June 8, 2020 and want to share some important new guidelines and protocols to ensure the well-being of our clients and staff:
- We are asking all clients and those accompanying minors to the office to check your temperature prior to your appointment. If you have a fever over 99 degrees, please contact your therapist to reschedule your appointment.
- To minimize the number of people entering the offices and waiting areas, it is important that you bring only the child with an appointment and one parent. All other family members should remain at home.
- Upon arrival, please take a moment to use the hand sanitizer that will be available at the entrance.
- Face masks are required for all persons, adults and children, in the waiting areas. During sessions, face masks can be removed; However, the therapist will practice appropriate distancing.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines in the waiting areas. If that is not possible, we kindly request that you wait for your child in Old Town or in your car and return to the office at the end of your child's session.
- Communal reading materials (magazine and children's books) will not be available in the waiting areas.
- Bottles of water and individually packaged snacks will be available; However, they will no longer be self-serve but provided by your therapist upon request.
- Each office is equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. Any items (books, games, etc.) used will be wiped-down prior to the next session.
While the office will be open for in-person appointments, all therapists will continue to provide clients with the option of conducting sessions via a virtual platform.
As always, the health and well-being of our clients and staff is our utmost priority. We thank you in advance for respecting these new guidelines, and should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your therapist, call the office directly at 571-483-0306 or email us by clicking
Michele Cole, Ph.D., LCSW