This message is the official notice required by the CAAHEP Bylaws of the upcoming annual business meeting of the Commission to be held at the Hyatt Regency Louisville in Kentucky.
The business meeting is being held immediately prior to the Awards Luncheon on Monday, April 16, 2018 (scheduled for 11:00 am - 12:15 pm). Here is the agenda for the business meeting:
- Call to Order - Carolyn O'Daniel, CAAHEP President
- Review and Approval of Minutes from 2017 Annual Meeting
- Treasurer's Report - Gregory Ferenchak, CAAHEP Treasurer
- Report of Nominating and Elections Committee - Amber Donnelly, Chair
- Distribution of Ballots
- Special Commissioner Report
- Other Business:
- Two New Professions Requests to Join CAAHEP
- Applications for New Committees on Accreditation
- Requests from Potential New Sponsoring Organizations
- Open Forum for Discussion of Issues of Concern to Commissioners
- Announcement of Election Results
All of the information and support documentation on these items is available in the Program Agenda Book. It can be found on the
. If you haven't already done so, please register for the Annual Meeting and make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Use the button below to get all the information on the 2018 CAAHEP Annual Meeting.
Please review this material at your earliest convenience and if you have any questions contact me at
We look forward to seeing you in Louisville!
Kathleen Megivern, JD