This message is the official notice required by the CAAHEP Bylaws of the upcoming
Annual Business Meeting of the Commission
to be held at the Menger Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. As a CAAHEP Commissioner, one of the most important role is to attend the Annual Meeting to represent your organization. And, you won't want to miss this year, as this meeting kicks off the year-long celebration of CAAHEP's 25th anniversary!
The Business Meeting of the Commission is being held Sunday, April 14, 2019, from 4:45-5:30 PM. Here is the meeting's agenda:
- Call to Order - Gregory Ferenchak, CAAHEP President
- Review and Approval of Minutes from 2018 Annual Meeting
- Treasurer's Report - Barry Eckert, CAAHEP Treasurer
- Report of Nominating and Elections Committee - David Becker, Chair
- Distribution of Ballots
- Other Business requiring votes:
- Applications for a new Committees on Accreditation (Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Care)
- Application on a new Sponsoring Organization (National Association for Associate Degree Respiratory Care)
- CAAHEP's Vision and Mission Statement Changes
- Bylaws Amendments
- Open Forum for Discussion of Issues of Concern to Commissioners
- Announcement of Election Results
All of the information and support documentation on these items is available in the Program Agenda Book. It can be found on the
. There are multiple presentations and sessions plan prior to the Annual Business Meeting of the Commission, and all day on Monday,including the presentation of the William Goding Award for Exceptional Service at the Awards Luncheon.If you haven't already done so, please register for the Annual Meeting and make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Use the button below to get all the information on the 2019 CAAHEP Annual Meeting, including the special tour of the Medical Training Education Campus (METC) at Fort Sam Houston, Joint Base San Antonio.
Please review this material at your earliest convenience and if you have any questions contact me at
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio! Thank you for your continued sponsorship and support!
Kathleen Megivern, JD