Psych Sheet are coming, soon.
You have not missed them. As soon as they are obtained from the meet admin, they'll be sent to everyone.
Team assignments for timers is going to be sent to all the teams tomorrow.
All teams have to have their checks turned in to cover their team's fees before the start of the meet.
Bring your checks to registration and check-in.
Meet Day Warm-up Policy
- First warm-up period is from 6:15 to 6:55.
- Second warm-up period is from 6:55 to 7:35.
- Third warm-up period is from 7:35 to 7:50.
Girls do the first warm-up period on Wednesday and Friday.
Boys to the first warm-up period on Thursday and Saturday.
- If a team has five or less swimmers, that team can warm-up together in the boys warm-up periods in the back pool.
- Third warm-up period, 7:35 to 7:50, is for anyone to do 1-way sprints except for lanes 1 and 2 in each course. Only one-way sprints for lanes 3 to 8 in the third period.
Pre-Meet Warm-up dates and times were sent in a prior email.