September 30, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Ohio hospital closes
2. Kentucky hospital's ex-chief of staff can't stop $361M sale to Baptist Health
3. Tryon Medical Partners CEO: Our mission is to 'free physicians from hospital systems'
4. High patient satisfaction boosts revenue generation. Improve your scores by more than 30 percent by implementing the right culture.
5. Hospital M&A update: 5 latest deals
6. Lifespan CEO, board chairman offered to resign to save Care New England-Brown merger, Boston Globe reports
7. Will Amazon's telemedicine program spread beyond employees?
8. On the frontlines of innovation: Executives weigh in on big tech, barriers to innovation and the future of healthcare.
9. Lehigh Valley Health Network gets greenlight to build 80-acre campus
10. 20 recent hospital, health system executive moves
11. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting.
to read the white paper.
12. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
13. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of Sept. 23
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.