October 4, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Oklahoma hospital lays off most employees, partially shuts down
2. Ascension sells Connecticut hospital
3. Trump signs executive order 'protecting' Medicare
4. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections.
to attend the webinar
5. Delaware's largest health system has a new name
6. Steward Health Care closing money-losing units at Pennsylvania hospital
7. 5 health systems investing in express care
8. 5 Must Reads
Maximize health IT ROI - 6 reasons to focus on imaging.
to read the ebook.
High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication.
to learn what providers can do about it.
Here's why your ED improvement initiatives haven't worked yet -
Healthcare data breaches cost up to $402 per record -
to help protect your patient's data.
How does your neighborhood affect your health? Maybe more than a good doctor.
to find out why.
9. Illinois health system grows to 5 hospitals
10. Tower Health on why it is buying St. Christopher's out of bankruptcy
11. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management.
to attend the live discussion.
12. Loophole exposes faith-based hospital workers to pension uncertainty
13. 130 ACOs to know | 2019
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.