Old Bridge Chemicals Introduces Emerald-C™ Copper Carbonate-based Mineral Feed Ingredient
OB is pleased to announce the introduction of
copper carbonate-based mineral feed ingredient. Chloride-free and OMRI-listed, Emerald-C is proven to enhance animal health and performance. The free-flowing, green powder is ideally suited for humid environments. Extremely easy to handle and blend, Emerald-C is non-hydroscopic and insoluble in water.
Dr. Joanne Small, Emerald-C Product Manager said, “Emerald-C offers the simplest and most concentrated form of copper available with greater bioavailability than copper sulfate. It is highly stable and non-reactive with vitamins and other essential premix ingredients. As a bound copper, Emerald-C becomes active in the digestive system, where it counts!”
Benefits of Emerald-C include:
- Maintains animal gut health and increases performance
- Contains no sulfates or chlorides
- Excellent source of carbonate for feed premix
- Stable, non-reactive with other feed ingredients
- Superior bioavailability optimizes copper absorption
- Non-dusting powder provides exceptional flowability
- Enhanced formulation and health benefits versus copper sulfate
- Comparable performance at a lower cost versus leading, chloride-based TBCC product.
Emerald-C is manufactured in the USA at the company’s HACCP and AFIA certified safe feed/ safe food facility. Independent analyses of Emerald-C demonstrate that the product easily meets rigid EU criteria for the presence of dioxins and polychlorinated biphenols (PCBS).