Old Bridge Chemicals has introduced Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Sapphire Crystals. Sapphire Crystals are extremely beneficial where a larger crystal size is desired, such as the following aquaculture and agricultural applications:
- Algae prevention in potable water reservoirs
- Green slime and algal inhibitor in farm ponds, irrigation and drainage canals
- Facilitates control of tadpole shrimp in flooded rice fields.
- Molluscicide for the control of slugs and snails
- Sewer treatment root destruction
- Copper deficient soil correction and maintenance.
Manufactured at a HACCP-certified facility, the odorless blue crystals are also ideally suited for industrial applications, including copper electroplating solutions, as well as an electrolyte in copper or zinc refining.
OB’s Sapphire Crystals meet American Water Works Association (AWWA) specifications, are National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved, and hold the appropriate EPA registrations and licenses. For additional information, please