Prayers of the Church
· Given by Sonja Keen in celebration of Samantha & Kyndal's 18th birthdays!
Our Local Community, Texas & the World
· For our world, as we battle against COVID-19 together.
· For our country, for unity and peace.
· For educators and students.
· For our friends in Capucalito and La Union, Guatemala.
Health & Healing
· Fox Bramwell, with medical challenges.
· Tracey DeVore, with health issues.
· Fran Farley, for various medical challenges.
· Kathleen Grojean, for ongoing health challenges.
· Shanna Herrera, daughter of Sonja Keen, undergoing treatment for heart infection.
· Dorothy Hester, for continued healing from shoulder surgery.
· Buddy Krogstad, for continued strength and healing.
· Ginny Lindquist, Donna's mother, for peace and comfort at home on hospice.
· Autumn Rose Lush, for continued recovery, specifically with emotional behavior.
· Perry McCreary, Rita Krogstad’s son, for healing and strength.
· Kyndal Miethke, for continued healing and thanksgiving for recent positive test results.
· Judy Sinder, Stacey Rial's mom, for continuted recovery.
· Tyler Sterbenz, Fran Farley’s grandson, for continued healing and comfort.
· Arleen Kloxin, thankful for all the wonderful cards/notes and well wishes received for her 80th birthday.
· Tom Cedel, for continued healing.
· Melvin Clark, Holly Andrepont’s family member, with Pancreatic cancer.
· Leigh Anne Austin and family as they mourn the death of her aunt, Jane Sanders, yet are thankful for her peaceful passing and celebrate her eternal life with Jesus Christ.
Needing God’s Guidance
· Lynda Mescher, for employment and peace.
· Kayla Price, Buddy & Rita Krogstad’s granddaughter, for healing and wholeness.
· Kelly Sexton, Mel & Glynna Arldt’s daughter, with life challenges.
· Phillip & Carolyn Thompson, for discernment and guidance.
Service to Our Country
· Steven Hardy, Lane Strange, John Werchan, Clayton Woods and Kyle Wurzel