· Given by the Crabb family, in loving memory of Clay Crabb.
Our Local Community, Texas & the World
· For our world, as we battle against COVID-19 together.
· For our local, state and national government leaders in this election year.
· For all student, parents, teachers and administration.
· For our friends in Capucalito and La Union, Guatemala.
Health & Healing
· Fox Bramwell, with medical challenges.
· Tracey DeVore, with health issues.
· Fran Farley, for various medical challenges.
· Kathleen Grojean, for ongoing health challenges.
· Ginny Lindquist, Donna's mother, for various hospitalizations and testing.
· Ray & Dorothy Kluttz, Alice Werchan’s parents, for peace and healing.
· Buddy Krogstad, for continued strength and healing.
· Autumn Rose Lush, for continued recovery, specifically with emotional behavior.
· Perry McCreary, Rita Krogstad’s son, for healing and strength.
· Kyndal Miethke, for continued healing.
· June Pruett, Leigh Anne Austin’s aunt, for continued recovery and healing from Pneumonia.
· Rochell, niece of Sonja Keen, with health issues.
· Tyler Sterbenz, Fran Farley’s grandson, for continued healing and comfort.
· Charles & Lynel Werchan, for patience, healing and peace.
· Sophie Werchan, Alice's mother-in-law, for peace through this time of housing transition.
· Andrea Wallingsford, for health during pregnancy.
· Melvin Clark, Holly Andrepont’s family member, with Pancreatic cancer.
· Jason Mills, Donna Lindquist's son, with renal cancer.
Needing God’s Guidance
· Lynda Mescher, peace, hope and guidance in her new endeavors.
· Kayla Price, Buddy & Rita Krogstad’s granddaughter, for healing and wholeness.
· Kelly Sexton, Mel & Glynna Arldt’s daughter, with life challenges.
· Phillip & Carolyn Thompson, for discernment and guidance.
Service to Our Country
· Steven Hardy, Lane Strange, John Werchan and Clayton Woods