Prayers of the Church
· Given by Gene & Dorothy Hester in celebration of their daughter, Robin Custard's birthday!
Needs of Mt Olive
· Wisdom, clarity and discernment as we work to call a new pastor to our congregation.
· For a new Preschool Director, who will lead and faithfully serve the needs of the Preschool.
· Raise up leaders and volunteers who answer the call to serve here at Mt Olive.
Our Local Community, Texas & the World
· For our friends in Capucalito and La Union, Guatemala.
· For all, as we battle against COVID-19 together.
· For peace, unity and justice throughout our nation.
Health & Healing
· Fox Bramwell, Fran Farley, Rick Farley (Fran’s son), Kathleen Grojean, Buddy Krogstad, Perry McCreary, and Tyler Sterbenz (Fran’s grandson) with ongoing health/medical challenges.
· Arleen and Russell Kloxin, with health issues.
· Kyndal Miethke, for continued healing.
Terminal Illness / In Mourning
· Kris Kapchinski (Kyle's brother) for peace and strength through terminal colon cancer.
· Melvin Clark (Holly Andrepont’s family member) with Pancreatic cancer.
· Wes Francis (Angie's Francis' father-in-law) through Stage 4 lung and kidney cancer.
Needing God’s Guidance / General Well-Being
· Kerri Garrison, along with Taylor & Tinley (a preschool family), for peace and healing.
· Lynda Mescher, for continued direction and peace.
· Kayla Price (Buddy & Rita Krogstad’s granddaughter) for continued peace and wholeness.
· Autumn Rose Lush, for continued strength, specifically through emotional behavior.
· Charles & Lynel Werchan, continued health and strength.
In Service to Our Country
· Travis Cook, Steven Hardy, Christina (Pata) Papineau, Lane Strange, John Werchan, Clayton Woods, Kyle Wurzel