· Fall arrangement made by Karen Harris.
Our Local Community, Texas & the World
· For our world, as we battle against COVID-19 together. · For all those affected by fires and civil unrest.
· For our local, state and national government leaders.
· For students young and old.
· For our friends in Capucalito and La Union, Guatemala.
Health & Healing
· Andrew and his family & friends, friends of the Andrepont's, for healing, strength, peace and guidance through Andrew's challenges.
· Fox Bramwell, with medical challenges.
· Tracey DeVore, with health issues.
· Fran Farley, for various medical challenges.
· Kathleen Grojean, for ongoing health challenges.
· Joan Hunt, elderly family of John and Edna Bocek, for undergoing repeated hospitalizations.
· Ginny Lindquist, Donna's mother, for various hospitalizations and testing.
· Ray& Dorothy Kluttz, Alice Werchan’s parents, for peace and healing.
· Buddy Krogstad, for continued strength and healing.
· Autumn Rose Lush, for continued recovery, specifically with emotional behavior.
· Perry McCreary, Rita Krogstad’s son, for healing and strength.
· Kyndal Miethke, for continued healing.
· Don Pierce, cousin of John Hofmann, for healing and gaining strength from surgeries.
· June & Jack Pruett, Leigh Anne Austin’s aunt and uncle, for June’s healing from Pneumonia and comfort for Jack who cannot visit her during this time due to COVID policies.
· Rochell, niece of Sonja Keen, with health issues.
· Shanna, Sonja Keen's daughter, with recent health challenges from diabetes.
· Tyler Sterbenz, Fran Farley’s grandson, for continued healing and comfort.
· Susan, friend of the Hofmann's, for healing and hope through chronic disease.
· Charles & Lynel Werchan, for patience, healing and peace.
· Andrea Wallingsford, for health during pregnancy.
· Phyllis Woods, for continued healing.
· Craig Alter, Joanna Alter’s son, thanksgiving for a great report after completing chemo and radiation. Thank you for the prayers.
· Melvin Clark, Holly Andrepont’s family member, with Pancreatic cancer.
· Jason Mills, Donna Lindquist's son, with renal cancer.
Needing God’s Guidance
· Thomas Chestnut, friend of Connie Ferrell’s, to be free of all addictions.
· Robert Claypool, for discernment and direction for a source of income and to support wife.
· Daryl, with life challenges.
· Sean Lawless, friend of Connie Ferrell’s, to be free of all addictions.
· Lynda Mescher, peace, hope and guidance in her new endeavors.
· Julie Murphy, for health challenges, guidance and peace.
· Kayla Price, Buddy & Rita Krogstad’s granddaughter, for healing and wholeness.
· Kelly Sexton, Mel & Glynna Arldt’s daughter, with life challenges.
· Phillip & Carolyn Thompson, for discernment and guidance.
Service to Our Country
· Steven Hardy, Lane Strange, John Werchan and Clayton Woods