Please join us on
Sunday, November 3rd
for a special evening of music and gratitude featuring Billy Crockett, our multi-talented hometown recording artist and all around good guy! Who better to help us celebrate the goodness in our community, and to put us into a posture of gratitude for the season of Thanks? Billy is a generous friend of The Thanks-Giving Foundation and a committed gratitude enthusiast.
Those of you that joined us and shared an evening of gratitude with Billy Crockett last November will remember that I declared his song “That’s Something” our “Thanks-Giving Foundation Gratitude Anthem.”
Come early and dine at The Kessler or at one of the neighborhood’s acclaimed restaurants. Before the show, be sure to browse the silent auction while enjoying The Kessler’s cash bar. Silent auction items include:
- A week at a fabulous five bedroom private home in Cabo San Lucas.
- A Billy Crockett autographed guitar.
- A Nolan Ryan autographed stadium seat from the original Turnpike Stadium.
- Dinner for two at Woodland Grill.
- Fifty dollar gift certificate from Houlihan’s Restaurant.
- Bonton Farms gift basket.
- Gift certificate from the Market at Bonton Farms.
We really hope you will join us! Don’t procrastinate and miss out!