If you have lost work, are over 60, or need help buying food, SNAP can help!
SNAP provides monthly benefits to spend at local grocery stores.
You can get and use SNAP while keeping a safe distance from other people:
- Everything you need to do to apply for and receive benefits can be done by phone or online—no need to visit a local social service office.
- Use SNAP to purchase food at local grocery stores.
- Shop for food online using SNAP benefits and have groceries delivered or picked up.
- Amazon.com—available statewide
- Walmart and ShopRite—available in some zip codes (see their websites)
Help is available:
If you need help applying for SNAP, call or email your Nutrition Outreach and Education Program (NOEP) Coordinator. NOEP Coordinators tell you if you may be eligible for SNAP, answer your questions, and help you complete and submit your application. It is free and confidential.