- Who does What, When and Why? Changing the way we ‘look’ at Nursings Roles and Responsibilities
- Finders Keepers - Team Based Retention, Selection and Recruitment Strategies
- Eliminate ‘Message in a Bottle’ with Stellar Communication Habits
- Take on Time Wasters and Minimizing Chaos
- Nursing Role in Financial Health of your 'Healthcare Business’
- 24/7 includes Evenings and Weekends - Organizing the frontline Staffing and Leadership Support needed
- Medicare Skilled Services - Painting by Numbers
- Wipe Out Hospitalizations - The Partnership where everybody Wins
- Falls - What you don’t know hurts
- Beyond the Cloth Napkin - Person Centered Dining and Nutrition
- Pain - Try it - You won’t like it
Continuing Education Information:
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the virtual nature of this education offering, CE's will be issued ONLY when the full course is completed.
Nurses: The Kansas Healthcare Association is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. This offering is approved for 19.5 contact hours applicable for RN and LPN relicensure (KSBN LT0030-0338)
Administrators & Registered Operators- This course offering is approved for up to 19.5 continuing education clock hours for Kansas licensed adult care home administrators and registered operators in the core area of Administration, by the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services KDADS Health Occupations Credentialing Approved Sponsorship Number: LTS-A0001.
Social Workers: This course is approved for 19.5 hour of continuing education hours for Kansas licensed Social Workers by the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board. Approval number: 17-006.
Dietitians - This course is approved for up to 19.5 continuing education clock hours for Kansas Licensed Dietitians by the Kansas Department of Aging and Disability Services. KDADs Health Occupations Credentialing Approved Sponsorship Number: LTS-A0002.