Lakeside Chautauqua holds a special place in the hearts of so many because of its mission to nurture the mind, body and spirit
Over the last couple of days, you and many other Lakesiders have reminisced about your favorite moments.
"Life slows down at Lakeside. That's what makes it so special," one Lakesider shared.
"It's beautiful, the lake is peaceful, 52 years of fun memories with family and friends," said another.
"It's my favorite place," added a Lakeisder.
These moments are short amounts of time, but they are invaluable. They come in many forms - the time you finally let the stress roll off your shoulders when you entered the gates; when you grew spiritually after an inspirational worship service or discussion; when you found a creative spark at a Rhein Center class you never knew you had; or when you listened to a lecture and found that you aren't alone in a life experience.
These life-changing moments are Lakeside's mission. You and your family need these enriching Lakeside experiences, and Lakeside needs you. You're invited to give a gift to support the Lakeside Fund.
Your support is critical and we need you more than ever to make sure
we do not have to cut any of those treasured aspects of the Lakeside experience.
Here's how you can participate over the next 16 days:
- Give a gift today or before December 31, and share with your family and friends about why you give back and support Lakeside.
- Call (419) 798-5396 to give a gift over the phone.
- Make a check payable to the 'Lakeside Chautauqua Foundation,' Attn: Lakeside Moments, 236 Walnut Ave., Lakeside, Ohio 43440 with 'Lakeside Moments' in the memo line.
- Share our Lakeside Facebook page with friends and family.
- Encourage your friends and family to sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Share the Lakeside Calendar with a friend and invite them to a program, event or activity this summer.