Hi Church Family!!
Vacation Bible School is one week away, and we can’t wait for it to begin! I love this multi-generation ministry and look forward to serving with each of you who will be apart of VBS.
- Our directors, Alicia Bailey and Nicole Elliott, have done a fabulous job organizing and planning our visit with Paul in Athens.
- Our registration is full with over 130 children attending.
- We have 60 adult volunteers who are excited to introduce these children to Jesus
- We have 32 youth volunteers who are stepping up to lead.
- 2 Nursery volunteers
- “Easy up” tents for the marketplace
- Volunteers to set up after the 10:45 service THIS Sunday, July 14
- Volunteers who are willing to help break down on our last day, Friday July 19
- Volunteers who can be one day substitutes
- That we would have amazing weather (not too hot or humid and no rain!)
- That we would not have any injuries or emergencies
- That laughter and joy would abound
- That we would be a blessing to our community
- That the children who attend VBS, both MCC kids or guests, will hear the amazing love story of Jesus, and seeds of faith will be planted in their young hearts.
I am so grateful to everyone who has volunteered for VBS. Each of you plays such a significant role in making this a fun week for these amazing kids! Please contact Alicia Bailey (
) or Nicole Elliott (
) if you have any questions or would like to help out during the week.
To God Be The Glory!
Director of Children’s Ministry