December 31, 2018
Welcome! This newsletter is dedicated to current studio and community events. YOU are the reason we are here--please share your ideas, give us feedback, and help us grow this community of health-minded people. Please tell your friends, family and colleagues about the studio--we appreciate your help in spreading the word and allowing us to serve.
January 1 - January 4, 2019
To help you start the year of health and wellness on the right foot, we are gifting these FREE classes. These classes are designed for new clients (or old clients who have been away for a while) or for our current clients who want to
try a new class format. Space is limited, select a class that best connects with your health and wellness goals.
To register, email or call the studio.
New Year's Day, January 1, 2019
- P.R.O.V.E. Method for Healthy Eating 4-5 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Trampoline 5:15 - 5:45 p.m.
- Everybody Yoga 6-6:30 p.m.
- Pilates Boot Camp 6:45-7:15 p.m.
- Awesome Abs/Pilates Mat 7 - 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Mixed Pilates Equipment, 6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Fundamentals of Trampoline, 7:30-8:00 p.m.
Friday, January 4, 2019
- Tai Chi 6:6:30 p.m.
- Yoga Nidra 6:45 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Living A Mindful Life - 7:30 - 8:15 p.m.
If you, friends, or family are interested in any of our free classes, please email or call the studio. Please share this gift with folks you care about!
Space is limited and RSVP is required. We are not able to accept drop-ins. Last minute requests can be texted to: (301) 412-7081.
Annual Open House
Don't Miss This!
January 5th, 2019 12-3 p.m.
Pilates Plus Wellness will host its annual Open House on 1/5/19 from 12-3 p.m. This event is designed for
new clients to experience the very best of our wellness center. Current clients are invited to attend--it's a our
"bring-a-friend" event of the year! We ask that you RSVP by email or phone (so we can plan and prepare).
Our open house features:
- FREE Seated massage (by appointment)
- FREE Reflexology (by appointment)
- A nutritious, nutrient-dense buffet of food (Susan cooks!)
- Opportunity to meet/greet with our teacher/local vendors.
- Raffles and drawings for health and wellness products!
This year, we will feature one of our new farm partners and their products. You don't want to miss this opportunity to connect with local resources. Our juice vendor, We'll Juice Mobile, will be in house and have juice samples available. Look for Chef Terrance's cooking class on January 26th!
Clients in attendance will have an opportunity register for upcoming workshops and classes. Classes begin on 1/7/19.
Reminder: check out our free class offerings below for new clients from 1-1 to 1-4.
We Are Always Adding New Classes!
Check Out These Classes With Open Slots
Classes Start 1/7/2019
- Group Reformer, Monday 9:30 am and Monday 1:00 p.m. w/Suz
- Barre-Corre, Monday 6:15 pm w/Bradley
- Everybody Yoga Monday 7:15 pm, Tuesday 7:15 pm w/Mara
- Gentle Yoga Wednesday 10 am, Friday 10:30 am w/Mara
- Bellicon Trampoline Wednesday 6:15 pm, Saturday 10 am w/Suz and Mara
- Mixed Equipment Tuesday 10:30 am, Thursday 9:00 am w/Frannie
- Pilates Boot Camp Tuesday 6:45 pm, w/Frannie
- Awesome Abs Wednesday 7:30 pm, w/Bradley
- Totally Tower Wednesday 7 pm, w/Bradley
- Tai Chi Friday 6 pm, w/Master Baylor
Call or email the studio to register for a class, or for more information about our available classes!
Call (301) 952-1111 to Register.
Group Health Counseling Program
Starts on February 2nd, 2019
You've asked, and we listened! Effective January 1, 2019, we will offer a group health counseling program. This program is for anyone who:
- Is tired of all the INFORMATION on health and is ready for TRANSFORMATION
- Needs support to obtain better health; we all need someone to hold our hand from time to time
- Wants to experiment with cooking, tasting, food design
- Loves good food!
- Has tried other approaches to weight loss and better health and have failed
- Finds all of the conflicting diets, choices in supplements, and health fads confusing
- Wants to reduce their dependency on pharmaceutical medications
- Wants to join a community of like-minded people
Susan will take up to 8 students who want to join the group health counseling program; registration is open now. Details for the program are as follows:
- Meeting dates are: 2/2, 2/9, 3/2, and 3/16 12-2:30 p.m.
- Cost for program is: $229.00, includes food!
- Discounts will be available for family members/friends who join together
- Students will receive discounts for 1-1 coaching packages
- Students will be entitled to an individual FREE Health Consultation in January
- Students will receive discounts on the April Liver Detox program
For More Details About the Group Health Counseling
Email The Office: email@example.com
Support Our Local Vendors!
We support small business and want to share our very favorite vendors with you! Have you ever noticed the BEAUTIFUL granite in our bathroom and at our front desk? It was installed by local vendor, Granite Grannies. This woman-owned business has been beautifying homes and business in our local area for over a decade, check them out and tell them we sent you! Check Out Granite Grannies
A reminder to you that we have these talented doctors and therapists on staff to assist you:
- Dr. Tom Cong, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine: Most Saturday's 10-6 p.m.
- Shayna Washington, Massage Therapist: Sunday's 10-2 p.m.
- Jaesook Cohen, Reflexologist: By appointment
- Ariel Enriquez, Massage Therapist: Friday 4-7 ish, and Sunday 3-7 ish.
- Cory Scoggins, Reflexologist: By appointment
- Sandra Wiseman, Energy Medicine: By appointment
Gift Certificates Available
Continuing Education Workshops
Semester One Schedule
Here's a quick peek at our semester one continuing education schedule; these workshops are online and registration is open now:
- January 12th, 12 Steps to Better Health, 11:30 to 12:30, FREE
- January 12, Essential Oils For Better Living, 2-3 p.m., FREE
- January 25th, Yoga Nidra (meets last Sunday of month), $45
- January 26th, Cook Your Way To Health!, 12-4 p.m., $99.00, includes lunch!
- February 2-March 16, Group Health Counseling, 12-2:30 p.m, $229.00
- March 16th, Body Rolling, 4-6 p.m., $125.00, includes ALL Props!
- April 6 and 13th, Spring Liver Detox, $145, includes food and supplements