Only 9 lots remain in Sovereign Still, a tucked-away 5 acre community off Fort Johnson Road.
This exclusive, intimate neighborhood will feature semi-custom homes in the 2800 to 3800-square foot range. Home sites are thoughtfully situated on large lots, with ample front and back yards as well as garages.
Sovereign Still Features:
- 10 semi-custom Charleston-style homes
- Situated on large lots
- Prices from the mid-600s
- Energy efficient features
- Stainless steel BOSCH appliances
- Granite counters in kitchen and baths
- Hardwood floors and crown moulding
- Professionally designed landscape package
- Zoned for Stiles Point Elementary; Fort Johnson Middle; James Island Charter High School
Pricing is available and interested buyers can call Randall Sandin at (843) 209-9667 to set up an appointment.