It’s been a busy time here at Aspects with lots of demands coming together at once:
- Helping employers communicate with their employees and setting up payroll in advance of increased pension funding requirements from April,
- Pension tax year end planning for individuals,
- ISA tax year end planning for individuals,
- Helping ROI clients transfer pension funds out of UK in advance of Brexit (whenever that is)
- New employee training, and client management systems
The relationships we have with our clients don’t make this a burden, we’re there to look after them and thoroughly enjoy doing so.
For the first year, many new and existing clients have also adopted our Aspects Managed
where they only want a simple low cost non-advised offering, and this alternative can do that.
We will take a breath and await the next deadline whatever/whenever that may be.
I was once asked how I perform under pressure – I responded I don’t really know that one, but can make a damn good stab at Bohemian Rhapsody. (You're singing it now, aren't you?!)
Happy New Tax Year.