With an InSinkErator food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink-where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
- ½ Horsepower Heavy Duty Motor
- Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction
- Space-saving Compact Design
- Made in the USA!
- Available with or without Power Cord
Just in time for Thanksgiving!
TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS!
Don't Put These Things in Your Garbage Disposal
1. Potato Peels - Starchy foods can wrap around the blade.
2. Green Bean Casserole - Green beans are kind of stringy and can also interfere with the blade.
3. Turkey Grease - Turkey shouldn't be put in your disposal because of oil, grease and fat. When oil and grease cools it can solidify and harden.
4. Egg Shells - Eggs are great for baking but not for your disposal. The thin membrane inside the egg can become wrapped around the blades.