ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?
Below are some important requirements to note before we start school!
Filled water bottles
- All students need to arrive to school each morning with a filled water bottle.
- Parents of all students, including middle school, are asked to follow up each morning with their child as this is a new requirement.
- By students having their own filled water bottle, we will avoid unnecessary traffic in our hallways and gatherings at water fountains, which have been sealed and are unusable.
Snack and lunch in classrooms
Send food items in containers children can open independently. As students will not wear masks during lunch, staff must maintain a distance of 6 feet and will be unable to assist students.
Parents are required to send any needed utensils and napkins to school with their child. Please follow up with your children even if they prepare their lunch independently to ensure they have these items as this is a new requirement.
Arrival and dismissal
- Designated times and entry spots have been assigned to all grades/students.
K-3 School Parents/caregivers need to know their line up color and number- Please see this list of pods by grade and arrival/dismissal procedures.
If you arrive early please do not congregate in front of school. We ask you to wait on First Place or in Carroll Park. Thank you for helping to ensure distancing practices during these times.
Students who arrive late to school will need to wait by the main entrance with their parent/guardian until the nurse is able to conduct a health screening.
Parents driving carpools will not be allowed to drop children off early and there is not a designated place for carpool parking/standing. Parents who arrive prior to their arrival time can wait on a nearby street until their allotted arrival time.
- All students are required to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR test prior to the first day of school.
Parents who go to PM Pediatrics will get results directly from the lab before the school gets them from PM pediatrics, so please share your test results via email directly with Director of Operations Nathalie Cabot at email@example.com.
If you did not receive a test through PM Pediatrics, please be sure to share your test results with Director of Operations Nathalie Cabot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By 7:30am, all parents must submit their child(ren)'s at home health screening via the Magnus app. See here for instructions.
- The Magnus App screening is required for school entry!