Wow, what a roller coaster. Most of you have probably seen that our opening date has been pushed out to a "to be determined" date. Not much concrete data to go on with that decision; however, there is a coalition of Maine health clubs working on a petition, but the fact remains, we will not open on June 1st.
For all of you who are continuing to financially support the club, my staff and I
Because of your generosity, we are continuing to make upgrades/changes to ensure your workouts are not compromised and we have a safe and, still awesome, environment. Some of the changes include:
- Ten, new sanitizing equipment wipes/trash receptacles stands placed around the club/group fitness rooms/locker rooms in lieu of all the spray bottles and cloth wipes.
- Some cardio equipment has been removed from the floor to allow for adequate spacing, and, if all goes well, new cardio equipment could arrive in January.
- We will be launching a new website with scheduling options/upgrades.
- New ceiling tiles/lighting in both locker rooms.
- Shower and steam room area regrouted.
- Group Fitness virtual equipment installed so we can have many classes with smaller numbers - even 1 :)
A separate email will go out next week with additional group fitness information which will include more Zoom classes and how you can continue Les Mills on Demand, or if you didn't get a chance to start, there is still time.
After seeing all the conflict in Michigan, and now they are having to evacuate residents because of flooding, I am trying to keep this in perspective and enjoy the summer months in the outdoors of this beautiful state.
Again, membership dues will be processed on 5/26 so please reach out to me if you have any changes. Take good care and we'll continue to stay in touch.
In Health -trace