We are glad you're back and things are starting to feel a bit more normal but we do want to emphasize the importance of maintaining all safety measures that we have put in place so that we can keep our community safe. Please continue to stay at least 6 feet from others at all times, wipe down your equipment before and after use, avoid sharing equipment, avoid touching your face, cover your coughs and sneezes, and do not come to LIFT if you think you may be sick or may have been exposed to someone who is sick.
We will continue temperature checks, screenings & member pledge acknowledgement indefinitely. This will now happen at the front desk prior to check-in. Please allow 6 feet of distance between you and the next person in line. Please allow extra time to check-in for your temperature check and to read the screening and acknowledgement questions.
Once you check-in to LIFT, you have acknowledged that you have read and agree to the screening questions and member responsibilities
Upon checking in, you are acknowledging the following:
- I have NOT been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- I am NOT experiencing cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- I have NOT had a fever in the past 48 hours
- I have NOT had a new loss of taste or smell
- I have NOT had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- I WILL maintain physical distance from others of at least 6 feet at all times
- I WILL wipe down all equipment before and after each use
- I WILL limit time on cardio machines or in lap pool when others are waiting
- I WILL use only once piece of equipment at a time, no “super –setting”
- I WILL sanitize my hands upon entering and when leaving the facility
The health and safety of our members and staff is very important to us.
Hours of Operation
- M-Fr 5am-8pm
- Sat/ Sun 11am- 4pm
- Café 7am-1pm
- Childcare: normal hours
Thank you for being a member of LIFT Wellness Center!