August 24, 2021 - 11:00am
Optimize Your OE: 5 Considerations for an Engaging Employee Experience
For organizations preparing for this year’s Open Enrollment, strategic planning and keeping in mind the evolving needs and expectations of your employees, is critically important. But what about successfully optimizing the enrollment experience? Planning is important, but execution makes the difference between success and not.
How do you help your employees make the best benefits decisions for themselves and their families? Join this upcoming event to find out!
This interactive, virtual lunch & learn style workshop, hosted by Benefitfocus will be:
- Examining active vs. passive enrollment strategies
- Highlighting elements of an optimal enrollment workflow
- Sharing best practices for introducing new benefits
- Reviewing opportunities to personalize the experience
- Discussing elements of an effective OE communication plan
The content is CE accredited and Benefitfocus will deliver lunch to those in attendance.
Register below or contact Greg Massa with any questions.