During these challenging times, it's more critical than ever to stay informed, stay connected and share practical information. Please continue to educate and inform your community, parents, medical & dental professionals, clergy, and the workplace on how to protect our families and our communities from substance abuse and addiction.
The severe public health and economic effects of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic
could fuel contributing factors of misuse - such as health challenges, unemployment and financial issues - stressing the long-term need to sustain and build upon ongoing efforts.
To that end, Bob Stutman is providing webinar workshops ranging from one hour - 1/2 day in length.
- How Drugs Changed American Culture
- Why is the American drug problem of the 21st century so different than previous drug epidemics and where are we headed, especially during these uncertain and stressful times?
- Audience - workplace, community, parents. Learn more
- The Undeniable Truth about the 21st Century Drug Epidemic and Solutions for Making a Difference
- Opioids are now the leading cause of accidental death in the United States! Bob provides current, peer reviewed research and real-life stories from the front lines of today’s families to educate and provide tools to help empower and protect medical professionals, our children, our communities and our workplace
- Audience - medical & dental professionals, staff, community leaders. Learn more
- Not My Kid - Not My Community!
- Almost 40,000 young people a month visit the ER with a negative reaction to prescription drug abuse of which approximately 3,700 die from drug overdose - usually, young, very often middle class, and almost always by accident, not suicide. That number is likely to rise during this epidemic. Find out what you can do!
- Parents, community leaders. Learn more
Maintaining sustained attention on preventing, responding to, and recovering from drug misuse will be challenging in the coming months, as many of you are focused on addressing the pandemic, but is critical nonetheless. Our mission is to make it as simple as possible for you!
The Stutman Group