The speakers will examine ongoing and recently completed legislative actions, as well as identify lessons learned and the key issues that legislators will confront when considering igaming legislation.
The Summer Meeting agenda offers extensive benefits for attendees that include:
- Over 75 legislators and regulators from 26 states are confirmed to attend
- Dozens of operators, suppliers, attorneys, lobbyists and media
- Critical discussions on all current aspects of regulated gaming
- NCLGS Legislative 101s: The Big Picture – Focus on the Future Gaming Leaders Keynotes
- Two luncheon keynote addresses
- Legislative Committee sessions
- Two Masterclasses presented by the International Masters of Gaming Law
- Two evening networking receptions
In addition, Gaming Laboratories International will co-locate its Regulatory Roundtable with the NCLGS Summer Meeting, and the Sports Betting Regulators Association will hold a general session open to all attendees.
To review the agenda and register, click here. Room accommodations at the Sheraton will sell out, so book your room today.
For sponsorship information, contact Josh Faber at email@example.com or Allison McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legislators and others seeking NCLGS membership information should contact Wayne Marlin at email@example.com.