To all Oranco members and friends.
Due to the Corona Virus we are postponing our Awards Banquet. A new date will be determined later.
We are postponing the final Winter 3-D Shoot and will determine a new date as soon as possible.
We will be cancelling our Big Game Shoot. Our next Invitational Tournament will be the Firecracker 3-D on June28th.
We were contacted by the County and the Parks Department so we will be closing our Sunday public shooting days also until further notice.
If you go out to the Range on a Sunday, please
leave the gate open. The range will remain open to club members but please practice all Health Department recommended safe practices. Avoid close contacts, wash hands, don't touch face and limit group size.
Most Importantly watch the news and adhere to all state and national recommendations
Thank you and Please Be Safe