As we continue to navigate the uncharted waters of the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Shannon Construction would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued support and business. We remain here for you and for your projects vital to the growth and sustainability of both of our businesses, as well as our U.S. economy.
The health and well-being of the Shannon Team, families, and general public are a top priority and we are committed to ensuring that the Shannon family complies with the most recent government edicts. However, our team is also committed to you.
Our entire project team, estimating team and office support staff are in place to continue to manage administrative tasks and ensure Shannon Construction capabilities into the future.
Our COVID-19 Action Plan in Response to the State of Pennsylvania Mandated Construction Shutdown:
- Each project manager is to develop a specific plan for each job site to ensure that we can provide you with an updated schedule of construction.
- Stay in contact with our field team to ensure they are ready to return when our state order is lifted.
- Survey our subcontractors on how they will return to work.
- Continue to process submittals and RFI’s so we have the best information ready to re-start.
- Our Estimating Team is still providing pricing and budgeting needed for any future planning you have, or changes that have to be made to any current or future projects.
- Provide guidance to our clients and partners on changes to your construction needs.
- Answer any questions or concerns you have.
Shannon Construction is dedicated to working diligently through this world crisis to ensure that our partners experience the same level of expertise and commitment you have come to expect and appreciate. We strongly believe in keeping 'Clients for Life'
and intend to continue to earn your respect.
Stay healthy and safe!
The Shannon Construction Team