A Notice to All:
At Mutual Credit Union, it is our priority to keep our members, employees and communities healthy and to provide a safe environment for our guests. We understand the concern and uncertainty that you may be experiencing surrounding the news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to keeping you informed and to being responsive to you as this situation evolves. Please rest assured that we continue to closely monitor the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization and make adjustments accordingly.
Our current approach and response to COVID-19 is outlined below:
- Increased frequency of sterilization in commonly touched areas inside each of our five branch locations throughout the day
- Placing Hand Sanitizer dispensers in lobbies and common areas
- Ramped up cleaning services to ensure that high touch points are clean and free from contamination nightly
- Restrooms inside branches are closed to the public
Additionally, we have taken the following steps with our Mutual CU Team:
- Travel has been restricted or cancelled
- Workstations and employee areas have been stocked with hospital grade sanitizer
- Continued training and discussions are scheduled with our team
At this time, we are not expecting any disruptions in lobby, drive-thru, or ATM service. We will provide updates by email, on our social pages and on our website should any changes in regular business hours occur.
We strongly encourage you to use Mutual Credit Union's digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can
access your accounts online
or by using the Mutual CU Mobile app on the go. From there, you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM, deposit checks, and more.
If you haven't enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes.
If you aren't feeling well enough to visit a branch in person, we are available to assist you in the drive-thru as well as various other ways outlined below:
- Download the Mutual CU mobile app thru the App Store or Google Play
- Call the Mutual CU Call Center at 877-457-3654 option 0
- Visit mutualcu.org and submit a question online
- Call 877-457-3654 option 1 for SAM audio response telephone banking
- Enroll in Mutual CU text-banking service to check balances, see transaction history, locate ATMs or branches, and more. Call 1-855-237-2156 to enroll using your mobile phone.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our members, employees, and communities is our foremost concern. We appreciate the trust that you place in us and thank you for being a member of
Mutual Credit Union.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at