We're paying it forward in 2019.
We expanded our headquarters with beautiful new office and meeting space, doubling our base of operations. T
he expansion was done with our team and the community's benefit in mind.
To pay it forward, we're opening The Community Room to area nonprofits on a complimentary basis for meetings, presentations, or whenever they need a central location to conduct business. The Community Room boasts impressive specs:
- Seats 30 for meetings at training tables
- Accommodates 50 for receptions
- Audio-visual equipment available
- 75-inch Apple Smart TV
- Video conferencing available
- Acoustics that ensure privacy
- Kitchen facilities that include china and silverware
Our first nonprofit guest was
The Immokalee Foundation
. We stepped forward to partner with them for their Career Pathways program.
Immokalee Foundation in The Community Room
The Tri-Town team makes our community involvement possible. Their dedication to our customers and to Tri-Town values helps us to flourish - and to help others whenever we can.
All for the team in 2019!
Founder & President