To our Clients and Friends,
Coronavirus, known today as COVID-19, is at the top of many of your minds just as it is here at Bauer & Associates. Our hearts go out to the many who have been affected by the virus worldwide. Bauer & Associates continues to stay up and running, as we continue to work through this ever changing time. We care about protecting the well-being of our employees, clients, and our community. While this situation hasn't been easy on anyone, we remain committed to fulfilling our promise of protecting your interests.
To better assist our clients and future clients in this time of crisis, we have implemented changes to our day to day operations. We've taken all of these precautions and more to ensure that we stay open and stay healthy, while also following state and government guidelines.
- We're open! Our office will continue to remain open with our normal business hours of 8:30am to 5pm (closed 12pm-1pm for lunch). We are currently working in shifts, this is to limit the number of employees in the office at one time. At any given time, there will be, at a minimum, an attorney and paralegal in the office. Our employees who are not on shift in the office will be working remotely from home. Our attorneys and paralegals are continuing to stay up to date with each client on their cases and are still readily available during business hours.
- Appointments: We are still accepting new clients and are continuing to schedule appointments. At this time we are trying to only schedule telephone conferences. If there are documents that need to be executed, we are making special arrangements.
- Executing documents: We understand many of our clients are at risk to leave their home, we have implemented steps to sign outdoors at our office and we are willing to take extra steps to meet at another location given the specific circumstances.
- Reassurance: We have implemented precautionary and preparedness measures to reduce potential exposure to the virus, including the following:
- Increased cleaning frequency-high touch surfaces in our conference rooms are cleaned after each conference. Other high touch surfaces (door knobs) are cleaned several times daily.
- Our staff has received training on proper preventative hygiene methods to minimize risk of infection including hand washing and sanitizing.
- Recommending that appointments and meetings be changed to conference calls.
- Requiring staff to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Instituting PTO for staff who feel sick so they won't have to choose between staying home or coming to work sick.
- Facebook: Keep up with us on social media! We will continually give updates regarding the effects the virus has on our office and the local community.
The safety and peace of mind of our clients is a top priority for our company. You have our commitment that we are trying to do all in our power to maintain the health and safety of our staff and the integrity of our company.