March 19 , 2020
To the Crexent Business Center’s clients and tenants,
With the rapidly evolving circumstance surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, here at The Crexent Business Centers we continue to monitor developments and listen to the guidance of the federal government, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local public health authorities.
We want to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide service to our clients and tenants.
The Crexent Business Centers
- All properties will remain open and available for your use unless closures are mandated by the Federal or local government.
- The Crexent has decided for the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, to have everyone work from home. We will be reassessing the situation on a daily/weekly basis.
- We will continue to receive mail and packages for our executive suite customers. One of our staff will be at each property, between the hours of 11am and 2pm, to receive and deliver the mail.
- Our maintenance staff will be at the properties twice a week and can be reached in an emergency by calling the numbers posted throughout the property. We ask that requests for service are limited to emergencies only.
- We continue to provide guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the use of hand sanitizers, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and the cleaning/disinfecting of high-touch areas at our properties to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- All phone services will be put on “Night Mode”. If you need to have your phones forwarded to cellular or another number, please let us know and we will provide instructions and/or provide assistance, where possible.
- We will respect the privacy of anyone affected by the coronavirus and will not discriminate based on nationality, race, geographic origin, or medical condition.
- It is our intention to maintain our services as best we can while taking care of our staff and ensuring that we all work together to maintain a healthy and safe environment for all.
Our request to you
- During these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding should we need to adjust our normal customer service to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- If you are in a group the CDC has designated as high-risk, or you are otherwise concerned about contracting the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we urge you to follow the advice of the local and federal government advisories and make informed decisions about coming to the properties or visiting public areas where you could be exposed to others who may carry the virus. The CDC’s list of those at risk can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
- We encourage you to use phone and email when you need to contact us.
- Prive Flamingo, LLC – Center Manager Nancy Rios (email@example.com, 954-862-1406) or Jacqueline Tenn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-862-1420)
- Miami Lakes Commons, LLC – Center Manager Marisol Garcia (email@example.com, 305-777-3801)
- Commonwealth Commons, LLC – Center Manager Emilia Candelaria (firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-315-1701)
- We urge you, as a member of the Crexent Business Center’s family, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
- For any of you that are experiencing difficulties I encourage you to look at the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program which can be found on the following link FloridaDisasterLoan.org
Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to continuing to provide your business office needs.