More Resources for Reopening
Operating Businesses from Phase 1 or 2 Should:
- Review your industry specific guidelines - all linked below in this email
- Develop plans and procure necessary supplies to adhere to the guidelines
- Create your Safety Plan and keep on premises (link to template below, or create your own plan)
- Ensure that your workforce understands and can follow the guidelines
- Submit the Affirmation that you will operate in accordance with the guidelines
The Chamber recommends reading/digesting the guidance,
nsuring that you are prepared for reopening, and having your plan in place and ready to share - prior to reopening.
Do not submit the affirmation until your business is ready to adhere to the guidelines.
However, if you opened in Phase 1 or 2, please adhere to the guidelines and submit your affirmation immediately.
Any non-compliant businesses will potentially put their business at risk by opening prior to meeting the guidelines - and be aware that you could have complaints filed against you for doing so.
Additionally, information for Phase 3 & 4 industry sectors will be shared as soon as it is available.
Beginning to use the existing guidelines/plans to formulate your plans is strongly encouraged.