OUTDOOR SWIM CENTERS OPENING FRIDAY
Outdoor Swim Centers are scheduled to open Friday, July 10!
We are eager to welcome back members to our facilities. Access to Outdoor Swim Centers is just one of the many Y member benefits. If your membership is suspended - that's OK! You can access the Swim Centers any available day and your membership will be unsuspended the following week.
For the safety of everyone, staff will wear masks, except for lifeguards on duty. We have a few more policy updates that you can see below.
SAFETY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICIES
- Overall capacity at Swim Centers will be reduced by 50%
- Please sit in designated areas only
- Limit Swim Center use to 90 minutes
- Clean and sanitize pool chairs after use
- No more than 10 people in a designated area
- When not with family group social distancing rules apply
- Everyone over the age of 12 will be required to wear a mask (or another CDC-approved face covering) when entering and leaving the facility, and when unable to be socially distant. When you are in the water you are not required to wear a mask.
- Maintain social distancing when in locker rooms
- Spray and wipe down lockers and restroom facilities when done
- No guest passes
SCREENING PRIOR TO ENTRY
All members and staff will be asked to complete the
Y ROC Health Scan
or have their temperature checked and answer health screening questions prior to entering the Swim Center.