May 24, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. Outpatient total joints to jump 42% by 2028
2. 7 new joint venture ASCs in Q1 2019
3. Billings Clinic ousts CEO, appoints 2 physicians as interim leaders
4. Strategies for holding payers accountable for out-of-network claims.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
6. The biggest opportunities for ASC revenue growth in the next 10 years: 3 Qs with Dr. Henry Miller
7. How cash pay pricing can grow ASC profit margins - 4 takeaways
8. How to optimize efficiency in the OR.
to download the white paper.
9. Investor pays $14.5M in cash for Oregon-based ASC
The 5 best, worst states for RN salary
11. 10 things to know about Optum, the $101B healthcare company keeping hospital execs up at night
12. Join Scott Becker and a panel of gastroenterology experts for live discussion about the future of the specialty.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.