Due to the current state of the Covid-19 pandemic and the Governor's Proclamation, dated February 19, 2021, which extends the disaster emergency due to the Covid-19 pandemic for another 90 days, until May 20th, the State Council is moving the in-person 2021 State Convention to a Virtual Convention.
The exact date and time of the Virtual Convention will be communicated as soon as possible.
- If you made reservations at the Penn Stater, they will be automatically cancelled for you.
- All planned outings associated with the convention have also been cancelled.
- All registration monies will be returned. Please contact Joe Kubiak at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Basket donations and program advertisement payment will be returned.
- The State will be sending out registration information for the virtual convention.
- State Secretary Ray McLaughlin will be contacting the councils regarding credentialing for the virtual convention.