* Quarantine plans were developed to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in PACCC centers and may change based on local, county or state regulations.
If we have a COVID-19 contact in a center, by suggestion of parents, we will immediately notify parents through both email and phone if their child is identified as an official close contact.
PACCC will continue to adhere to these layered precautions, but PACCC cannot do this alone. It is the responsibility of parents to protect all children from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus. In the 2021-2022 Participation Agreement and COVID-19 Acknowledgement, Disclosure and Release, families agreed to the following:
- I agree to complete the Daily Health Screening procedures and form that PACCC has in place prior to my child coming to PACCC.
- I will immediately notify my center director if I or my child have tested positive for COVID-19, or if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had close contact, and has tested positive, is presumed positive for COVID-19, or is advised to self-isolate or quarantine.
- I understand that if my child is exhibiting any combination of COVID-19 symptoms that cannot be explained by another reason, I must keep my child home and I must seek medical care for my child.
Our personal decisions impact the children in our community. Please maintain the highest levels of precautions in your daily lives. PACCC encourages staff and families to:
- Remain masked in public and private settings where vaccination status or possible exposure is unknown
- Get vaccinated if you qualify
- Limit unmasked gatherings with people outside your immediate household
- If traveling, follow all CDC guidelines
- Keep your child at home if anyone in your household is showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms
- Notify your center director immediately of any possible exposures
Our agency has been and continues to be a leader in how childcare responds to the COVID-19 pandemic. PACCC has been serving families under COVID-19 conditions since June 2020.
We thank you for joining us in this layered approach to maintain the safety of our PACCC Community and avoid quarantining our children from their afterschool activities.